LIMITED TIME SPECIAL RATES
- Purchase 1 ticket for just $1,195 (saving $400 off standard rates!!)
- Purchase 2 or more tickets for just $995 each (saving $600 per ticket off standard rates!!)
PLEASE NOTE: The full standard rate is $1,595 per person.
THERE’S A LOT INCLUDED…
Registration includes full access to all conference sessions, quality lunches and refreshment breaks, plus access to the official social events, including premium open bars, food, entertainment and transport where necessary. Only registered attendees have access conference areas and events.
Want to bring your significant other to Las Vegas with you? Purchase a companion ticket to enable them to join you for some of the social events which include premium open bar, food and entertainment.
There are two Companion Tickets options:
- $500 provides access to all social events including Experience Day activities.
- $300 provides access to all social events excluding Experience Day activities.
At this early stage we are still working on exciting options for GNEX 2020, but if you want to get the most out of GNEX 2020, we recommend you aim to be in Las Vegas from Tuesday 18th February 2020 and depart Saturday 22nd February 2020. This will enable you to participate in any GNEX Experience Event and / or Golf Tournament we will likely announce, and attend all social events throughout the conference.
MAIN CONFERENCE ONLY
If you just want to ensure you don’t miss the main conference days then arrive morning of Wednesday 19th February and depart end of day Friday 21st February (or preferably morning of Saturday 22nd).
Airport: McCarran International Airport (LAS)
Transfer: Recommend Taxi / Uber – just a short 15 minutes to The Bellagio Hotel & Casino.
Hotel Address: 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
The official conference hotel is The Bellagio Hotel & Casino, where we have arranged a discounted room rate from just $149* per night. These rates are limited and available only to registered attendees, so hurry and Register Now
BELLAGIO HOTEL & CASINO
At the time of its opening 20 years ago, The Bellagio was the most expensive hotel ever built at $1.6 billion – conceived and built by Steve Wynn and later bought by MGM Resorts International. Known for its incredible fountains, Michelin star cuisine and awe-inspiring entertainment, The Bellagio is also synonymous with superior customer service, adopting an employee culture that boasts more than 2,000 original employees still working at the hotel more than 20 years after it first opened!
The Bellagio has a staggering 3,950 luxurious guest rooms and suites and has provided a limited number of them at very special rates for GNEX attendees.
* Discounted room rates start from $149 per night excluding all taxes and daily resort fee. There are different nightly rates for different days of the week across our event dates, which may slightly increase the average nightly rate (highest variation we have worked out at the moment is $179 per night average for full experience dates). Rates are all subject to availability at time of booking and subject to change without notice.
GNEX 2020 conference sessions will be held inside the Monet Ballroom at the exquisite Bellagio Hotel & Casino, whilst the social events will likely include on-site and off-site locations. Below is a quick guide to some of The Bellagio’s highlights for you to look forward to enjoying in your spare time.
WHAT TO WEAR
The entire conference is business casual – so no need for jackets and ties.
The parties are casual attire, but at the same time… we’re at the upscale Bellagio Hotel & Casino so feel free to glam it up at our cool event venues and as you take in all of the trendy bars, clubs and restaurants that the hotel has to offer.