Take Advantage Of The BEST Value Conference Ticket In The Industry
Not only will you get access to a unique collection of senior-level decision-makers from an expected 100+ companies at the most Networking focused event of the year…
Your ticket also includes:
- Inclusion in our Experience Activity (to be announced soon!)*
- FREE Absinthe Show Ticket, plus Pre-Show Cocktail Party*
- Access to all sessions and workshops.
- Two delicious lunches.
- Four refreshment breaks
- Six+ hours of premium open bars
- Access to discounted accommodation at The Bellagio*
HURRY – LIMITED TIME SPECIAL RATE!
- Purchase 1 ticket for just $1,195 (saving $400 off standard rates!!)
- Purchase 2 or more tickets for just $995 each (saving $600 per ticket off standard rates!!)
Plus, we have limited rooms at The Bellagio starting from just $149** per night that will be released only to registered attendees. Combining current ticket prices and discounted hotel rates makes for the most affordable GNEX Conference ever!
Click REGISTER NOW, select the number of tickets and click ADD TO CART to see all applied discounts.
* These items are provided on a first to register basis and subject to availability at time of registration. There is no cash value to these items or discounted rate offered if unused or no longer available, so we urge you to register early to avoid disappointment. ** Discounted room rates at The Bellagio start from $149 per night excluding all taxes and daily resort fee. There are different nightly rates for different days of the week across our event dates (average $179 per night), which are all subject to availability at time of booking and subject to change without notice. Event organizers reserve the right to make any changes to the event without notice. Tickets are non-refundable, may not be carried over to another year, but may be transferred to any other person for the same year.
|GNEX 2020 AT A GLANCE|
Continuing the tradition of selecting outstanding venues for GNEX Conferences, our next event will be held at the exquisite Bellagio Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, 18-21 February 2020.
At the time of its opening 20 years ago, The Bellagio was the most expensive hotel ever built at $1.6 billion – conceived and built by Steve Wynn and later bought by MGM Resorts International. Known for its incredible fountains, Michelin star cuisine and awe-inspiring entertainment, The Bellagio is also synonymous with superior customer service, adopting an employee culture that boasts more than 2,000 original employees still working at the hotel more than 20 years after it first opened!